2.29.2008

A Legend. The story of an architect.

This is a story of an architect. A very famous and rich one because, finally, the demon didn't take his soul.
Once upon a time an architect lived in Munich. One day he found the demon and he said: -I want a temple without windows, but with light inside. And if you don't build it, I will take your soul. -Ok, I will do it - said the architect. He loved parties and he didn't love working. The following day, when he woke up, he thought: -I don't want to make it!! But the demon wants my soul and I must work to prevent it. My soul is mine!!! - And he went desperately to the library for the first time in his life. He looked for different books and found a book about HOW TO BUILD DISCOTHEQUES. The architect built the disco of the book, with electric lights.
The demon was very old fashioned and new nothing about electric light. So, thanks to the disco, the architect kept his life.
THE END
Marta & Víctor

No comments: